Thanks for signing up.
You should be getting a great coffee cake recipe in your mailbox as my thanks for signing up! Sometimes it gets sent to spam, so check there. It’ll be coming from my email address, [email protected]! Please add my email to your contacts so it doesn’t get lost — I’ll send you more goodies, but never spam!
And, if you ever have questions, suggestions or if you just want to chat, shoot me an email. I’ll respond! (I’m not a bot!)
Here’s are some quick links back to the blog if you’d like to stay for a bit.
- Home page — where are the new stuff shows up, regardless of topic.
- Family — marriage, parenting, empty nesting, and that sort of thing.
- At Home — DIY (my ideas, Rob’s skills most of the time), home decor, and organization (we are downsizing to a townhouse — lots of organizing going on!!!)
- Health — After a huge health scare last year, I’m learning how to be healthy. It’s not as complicated as I thought!
- Recipes — My husband is a GOOD cook, y’all, and always creating something!
- In the Triangle — For all the cool stuff happening in and around Raleigh, NC (we’ve lived in the area since 2001).
- Travel — For the world beyond Raleigh.
I know there isn’t a lot to read yet, so here’s what’s coming next month:
- Family — Our college contract!
- At Home — Tips for handling a home insurance claim (that I wish I had known last February!)
- Health — Five foods I eat every day for better health (that actually taste good.)
- Recipes — It’s #BurgerMonth in May, and Rob will be sharing his world famous Asian Turkey Burger recipe and favorite sides!
- In the Triangle — Our favorite spots for outdoor adventure in the Triangle.
- Travel — A review of Celebrity Cruise Line
I am really thankful for you — and for the ladies who encouraged me to start this site!
I look forward to lots of talks over a cyber-cup of coffee!