When life gets crazy at home, which happens a lot at our house, I need simple dinner recipes for easy family meals. I’m not spending the whole evening at the stove — and that’s where these 5 ingredient recipes save the day!
These 5 ingredient recipes are categorized by the protein for easy searching.
If you want easy chicken dinners, they’ll be in the chicken section! And it’s all alphabetical because when I’m looking for simple dinner recipes for easy family meals, I need to find them quickly too!
So, happy cooking friends. Make these simple dinner recipes for quick dinners with easy clean up, too!
There are lots of great recipes below: Beef, chicken, pork, sausage, vegan/vegetarian and even breakfast for dinner! But, before I get to all those simple dinner recipes, I want to start with one that I know kids will love: Quick and Easy Flatbread Pizza!
Keep reading, though. There are some amazing 5 ingredient recipes to check out!
5 Ingredient Beef Recipes
- Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage — a fix it and forget it meal. Awesome!
- Four Ingredient Chili — uses lean ground beef for a healthy, one dish dinner.
- Oven Baked Round Steak — cooks in its own gravy, just add potatoes and veggies.
- Super Easy Meatloaf and Noodles — uses leftover meatloaf, though any leftover beef will work. Brilliant repurposing!
5 INGREDIENT CHICKEN RECIPES
- Crock Pot Ranch Chicken Recipe — one of the best crockpot meals for kids and parents.
- Easy Shredded Salsa Verde Chicken — an easy Mexican chicken slow cooker dinner the whole family will love.
- Simple Chicken and Dumplings — lots of flavor with pantry staples. Super easy!
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe — crock pot chicken recipes are awesome, just fix it and forget it, another one of the best crockpot meals for kids.
5 Ingredient Pork Recipes
- Baked Pork Tenderloin — a tasty, four ingredient baked pork dinner served with a wedge salad. How easy is that?
- Easy Asian Pork Loin Stir Fry — cooks in just a few minutes and is quite versatile. Recipe includes several ideas to change it up.
- Instant Pot Kalua Pork — Hawaiian Kaula Pork is usually cooked underground. This recipe mimics that flavor, but is easy to cook in your instapot or crockpot.
- Sheet Pan Pork Chops with Apples — Look no further for easy pork chop recipes. You cook these pork chops in oven with the rest of the ingredients. That’s easy!
- Spaghetti Carbonara — made with pancetta or bacon, this is one of my favorite pasta dishes.
5 Ingredient Sausage Dishes
- Arugula and Sausage Pasta Skillet — Italian sausage, arugula, tomato and pasta — all covered in cheese? This colorful pasta skillet is tasty, too.
- Easy Sausage Bake with Apples and Sweet Potatoes — this tasty, one-pan sausage bake means easy prep and easy clean up.
- Hot Dog Casserole — it’ll be hard to find a more kid friendly meal than this easy casserole recipe!
- One-Dish Red Beans with Sausage and Rice — easy to make and easy to clean up!
- One-Pan Paleo Chicken Apple Sausage & Sweet Potato Skillet — with just three ingredients, this chicken apple sausage dish might become one of your favorite quick dinners for the family.
- One Pot Meals: Smoked Sausage and Potatoes — smoked sausage and potatoes was a popular dish when I was a kid. These one dish meals are quick prep with easy clean up!
- Sausage Asparagus Skillet Recipe with Quinoa — this healthy skillet dinner is packed with nutrients and flavor, a double win!
5 Ingredient Vegan/Vegetarian/Pescatarian Recipes
- Black Bean Soup — Made with pantry ingredients, this is a quick, easy soup for busy nights.
- Cacio e Pepe Quick Pasta Recipe — this pasta recipe uses pepper, butter and cheese, but takes only 15 minutes to prepare.
- Chickpea Salad Recipe — a light, easy salad packed with flavor takes just a few minutes to make.
- Oven Baked Fish and Vegetables — a quick and easy fish dish that is easy to clean up, too! A healthy, quick dinner packed with flavor.
Pin it for Later!
Save this post to your favorite recipes or quick family dinner pinterest boards to find when you need it. OR, share to Facebook, in email or on Twitter! Let’s all make dinnertime easier with these great recipes!